Candle Production Associate
The open position at The Roosevelts Candle Co is for a Candle Production Associate. This role is a vital one for the company in that it creates our everyday stock and custom candles, as well as other products. The responsibilities listed will be expected as a day to day routine, however other duties may be assigned as well. Location is 709 Hart Ln, 37216. Compensation starting at $12/hr.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with production team and founder 15+ hours per week.
- Following the candle production schedules assigned
- Preparing glassware, setting wicks, pouring and mixing wax
- Labeling glassware, boxes and packaging final product
- Helping build stock of other product lines
- Communicating with scheduling and production timelines
- Organizing materials
- Advising on low inventory, stock, and materials needed for reorders
- Keeping space and items used clean and ready for use
- Helping with other duties, product lines and events as needed
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Very detailed oriented. Candle making is as much a science as an art
- Loves working with your hands and creative
- Adaptable to fast-paced and challenging environments, tasks and procedures.
- Effectively able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines